|Singles play||$10 per player/per time played|
|Doubles play||$5 per player/per time played|
New Mask Policy
- Vaccinated members may remove mask once on the court for all adult programming indoors. All participants whether vaccinated or not may be unmasked outdoors or indoors for singles play.
- Youth players must wear a mask indoors.
- Racquetball: Singles may play unmasked but double play still requires a mask.
Reserving A Court
Please call (540) 332-5280 from 9 AM – 10:30 AM between Mondays and Fridays to schedule your court reservation. Leave a clear message with your contact information if your call goes to voicemail. You will be called back ASAP.
- Court reservations may be made no earlier than 7 days prior to the requested playing date.
- Only two reservations may be made at a time in your name in a 7 day period, subsequent reservations may be made after your scheduled reservation is completed.
- A Member may not use another Members name to schedule a reservation in an effort to have more than one court reservation scheduled in a 7-day period.
- Reservations may be made in 1 hour, 1 1/2 hour, 2 hours allotments (1 hour only for ball machine).
- Extra playing time may be taken at the end of your time, provided the court is not scheduled behind you.
- Court reservations may not be made that interfere with clinics, leagues, lessons, tournaments, contract time, or special events.
- Outdoor court reservations that are unable to be kept due to inclement weather conditions will not automatically roll over onto the indoor courts.
- Playing groups may not hold both an indoor and outdoor court reservation at the same time to "guarantee play", if you wish to play outside you should schedule only an outdoor court.
- Cancellation of a reservation (including contract time) must be made with a four-hour notice or a $20.00 fee will be charged to the person that holds the reservation.
- All players must check-in at the front desk to confirm before entering the court for play, players playing on the outdoor courts may call in (332-5433) to check-in before play.
- Members that have Non-Universal Members and Non-Member Guests playing with them must make sure that those players check-in at the front desk to pay the appropriate fees and fill out the guest waiver prior to taking the court, sneaking players into the facility will not be tolerated.
- Non-marking soled tennis specific shoes only on all 3 indoor courts and court appropriate (non-cleated, or heavy treaded) tennis specific shoes only on all 4 outdoor courts.
- Water only allowed on courts, no food allowed on courts.
- Court should be left neat and tidy fashion for the next playing group with all balls picked up, towels removed, trash placed in the trash can, and score keepers reset to 0 - 0.
- Outdoor courts should be brushed (entirely) and lined when finished with play.
Private Tennis Coaching
Private Coaching will be available with Coach Chad, Coach Greg, and/or Coach Freddie. Please reach out to your coach for rates and scheduling.
|Coach Chad||creed [at] augustahealth.com|
|Coach Greg||gallen [at] augustahealth.com|
|Coach Freddie||FR4600519 [at] augustahealth.com|
For more information on how to resume tennis play, including all the rules and regulations, please download the Quick Re-Start Guidelines To Playing Tennis or email Coach Chad at creed [at] augustahealth.com to request a copy.