Dr. Guedes specializes in treatment of adult patients for preventative medicine and a wide range of acute or chronic medical conditions. She has interest in the treatment of acute and chronic infections, and medical care of transplant, cancer, and other immunocompromised patients.
Dr. Guedes live in Waynesboro with her husband Dr. Jay Snyder and their daughter Marina. Her hobbies are traveling, learning new cultures, cooking, watching sports, and spending time with her family.
Call to schedule an appointment:
Phone: (540) 213-2630
Fax: (540) 213-2631
|Medical School||Universidade Federal de Pernambuco|
|Residency||East Tennessee State University (Internal Medicine)|
- Alpha-Omega-Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Infectious Disease Society of America (IDSA)
- American Society of Transplantation (AST)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
While every attempt is made to ensure this information is up to date, please check with this office for current insurance plan participation.
- America’s Choice Provider Network (ACPN)
- Anabaptist Healthshare
- Anthem BCBS
- Magellan Complete Care
- Molina Healthcare (Medicare/Medicaid)
- Sentara Optima
- United Healthcare (UHC)
- VA Choice
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Premier