Why did you choose your specialty area?
Being an urgent care provider allows me to serve my community by diagnosing and treating a wide variety of illnesses and injuries right when they happen. I enjoy being available to my patients when they need me.
How do you spend your spare time?
When not working, I enjoy spending time with my husband, Josh, and our two rescue dogs, Sami and Berkley. We have a small bass boat and love spending lazy days on the lake. I enjoy being active, ride a peloton bike and am part of the OrangeTheory Fitness family.
#1 health tip that you can offer:
A body in motion stays in motion. Staying active is important to both physical and mental health.
|Undergraduate School||Virginia Tech|
|Graduate School||Mercer University|
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- FMCSA Certified Medical Examiner
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- American Association of Pathologists' Assistants (AAPA)
- Virginia Academy of Physician Assistants (VAPA)
While every attempt is made to ensure this information is up to date, please check with this office for current insurance plan participation.
- America’s Choice Provider Network (ACPN)
- Anabaptist Healthshare
- Anthem BCBS
- Magellan Complete Care
- Molina Healthcare (Medicare/Medicaid)
- Sentara Optima
- United Healthcare (UHC)
- VA Choice
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Premier