Hospital Pricing Information
Things to know
- Prices don’t reflect final payment to Augusta Health.
- Patients without insurance will receive a 50% discount at the time of billing, which is not represented in the published pricing information.
- Most services produce a combination of charges which will vary depending on specific services provided.
- Pricing information represents hospital services only and does not include any related physician services.
How can I determine what I will have to pay?
- Contact Your Insurance Carrier
Your insurance carrier has the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding your plan including deductible, copay, and out of pocket maximums. Here are some of the insurance carriers we work with:
2. Use our self-guided estimator
Click HERE to access our pricing information which includes a self-guided estimator tool.
3. Contact the Augusta Health Financial Advocates at 540-332-4600
Although, the best estimate is available through your insurance carrier, we can help to provide a cost estimate.
What options are available if I can’t afford to pay?
- Augusta Health provides financial assistance to those who qualify. See our financial assistance page for requirements and how to apply.
- Medicaid Expansion in Virginia provides coverage for more of the population than ever before. Visit www.coverva.org to access information related to Medicaid programs available in our state.
- Augusta Health offers several payment options. Visit our payment programs to review the options.
- Click HERE to access pricing information tools.