Guest Pass Policy
Augusta Health Fitness welcomes guests to visit our facility. All guests must be at least 18 years of age unless they are accompanied by their parent/legal guardian. Guests must abide by all rules/policies of Augusta Health Fitness. Specific guidelines are outlined below:
Guest Passes Available
Prospect Pass/14 Day Free Trial
A one-time free 2 week trial is available for prospective members interested in joining the center. This allows potential members the opportunity to try the center and a variety of our programs and services before making a decision about a membership. Prospects must live in the local area. The pass is valid for 14 consecutive days only. Once the 14 day trial is complete, prospects may either decide to join or pay additional guest visit fees.
Member Guest Passes
Fitness members may bring out-of-town guests to the center for free. This is a courtesy to our members who may have out-of-town family or friends visiting the area for holidays or other occasions. There is not a limit on the number of out-of-town visitors a member may bring, but we limit each particular visitor to 7 free visits per calendar year. These guests must check in with the member and show valid proof of out-of-town address.
Guest visits for Purchase
Outside of the 2 options listed above, the guest fee to utilize the center is $12 per visit, to be paid upon entry to the facility. All guest policies and procedures apply.
- All guests must check in at the front desk and complete a waiver prior to exercise.
- Augusta Health Fitness recommends all guests consult with their physician prior to participating in a physical activity program.
- Augusta Health Fitness reserves the right to require identification.
- The guest agrees that all use of the facility, services, and programs shall be undertaken at his or her sole risk and that Augusta Health Fitness shall not be responsible for any injuries, accidents, or deaths occurring to guest, arising directly or indirectly out of utilizing the Augusta Health Fitness services and programs.
- Guest visit does not include tennis court fees, personal training, specialty classes, or other additional services.
- Ask about fitness center guidelines for children under the age of 18 years.