How We Support Medicare Beneficiaries
Case Management Support
We have a dedicated team of experience nurse case managers who can help guide you through a difficult illness, help you find the resources to manage a chronic disease (like diabetes or heart failure), connect you with health care providers when you need them, and make sure that you are able to access services to be safe at home after a trip to the hospital.
Improving Your Health
Our network of providers is focused on providing the highest quality care for our community members. We have seen great results in outcomes for patients experiencing diabetes and other chronic diseases. Our efforts got excellent results in 2020, when we scored higher than average in 10 out of 11 quality measures.
*When compared to other Medicare Accountable Care Organizations
* You can see the 2020 results at http://www.augustacarepartners.com/about-us/.
The Augusta Care Partners Network
- Augusta Emergency Physicians
- Augusta Health
- Augusta Medical Group
- Augusta Surgery
- Blue Ridge Footcare & Surgery
- Blue Ridge Pathologists
- Blue Ridge Urological
- Comprehensive Health Care
- Medical Center Women’s Health
- Shenandoah Valley Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Shenandoah Valley Radiation Oncology Associates
- Staunton Eye Clinic
- Valley Community Services Board
- Valley Med Psych
For more information on Medicare Accountable Care Organizations, visit https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Medicare-Fee-for-Service-Payment/sharedsavingsprogram/about or call 1-800-MEDICARE.
To learn more about Augusta Care Partners, visit www.augustacarepartners.com or call (540) 245-7570.