Experts at providing relief for our patients.
Rheumatic conditions can cause painful inflammation and swelling in joints or muscles. With more than 100 known rheumatic diseases, it is likely that you or someone you know will be affected. At Augusta Health Rheumatology, we are equipped to provide diagnosis and care for patients in a welcoming, convenient location, right on the hospital campus.
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus)
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Sjögren's syndrome
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Disorder
- Paget's Disease
- Specializes in procedures and treatments for autoimmune disorders, degenerative conditions, soft tissue disorders, and bone disorders
- Provides advanced treatment for some of the most common conditions seen in the local population, such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and osteoarthritis
- Connects patients to education programs and occupational therapy
- Coordinate the long-term, multidisciplinary approach needed by patients with rheumatoid arthritis and other chronic conditions