Outpatient Speech Therapy
Our Speech-Language Pathologists evaluate and diagnose speech, language, cognitive, swallowing, and voice disorders. They interpret findings and develop patient-specific treatment plans to improve quality of life.
- Aphasia (an acquired communication disorder that impairs a person’s ability to speak and understand others)
- Dysphagia (swallowing disorder)
- Stroke Recovery
- Neurodegenerative Disease such as Parkinson’s Disease
- Pathological or Functional Voice Disorders
- Head or Neck Cancer
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Congenital Syndromes
- Communication Compensations for Hearing Loss
Our Speech-Language Pathologists are licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia’s Department of Health Professions and Board of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology, as well as certified members of the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association (ASHA).