Vaccine appointments: Contact AMG PC Offices or call 540-332-5122. Age 12+ only!
The preferred location to receive your vaccine is one of our Primary Care offices. If you cannot go to primary care, you can go to one of our Urgent Care locations.
Vaccines Administered by Augusta Health: 127,056 doses
- Clean your hands often, either with soap and water for 20 seconds or a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Put distance between yourself and people who are sick (at least 6 feet).
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around others.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces daily.
- CDC recommends that people wear masks in public settings and when around people outside of their household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Masks may help prevent people who have COVID-19 from spreading the virus to others.
Seek Medical Care
- If you are sick and think you have an emergency, call 9-1-1.
- Warning signs include:
- Difficulty breathing or pain/pressure in the chest
- New confusion or inability to arouse
- Bluish lips or face
- Do you need more information or help making an appointment? We’re here to help!
- Call us at 540-332-5122 Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm