How We Support “Whole Health”
Partnering with Augusta Health’s medical professionals and clinical service lines, we have created a comprehensive wellness program that is focused on giving Augusta Health team member’s information about their health and access to resources that can help them improve their health.
Mission of the Augusta LIFE Wellness Program:
- Helping program members understand their current health risks through an annual biometric screening process and case management connection.
- Connecting program members to physicians who can provide ongoing assessment and management of health risks if needed.
- Offering programs, services, and education to program members (most at a free or discounted price) with the goal of addressing the root cause of common diseases and chronic conditions through improved health.
- Providing whole health education to the Augusta Health team and the greater community at large.
- Creating a culture of trust and support for our program members by conveying hope, giving direction, and encouraging personal power and agency.
- Free Gym Memberships
- Medical Insurance Premium Credits
- Biometric Improvement Bonuses
- Biannual Weight Loss, Fitness and Mindfulness Challenges
- Case Management Assessments and Metabolic Education
- Free Health Coaching
- Free Medical Fitness Programming
- Nutritional Health and Education
- Diabetes Prevention Programs
- Weight Management Services
- Self-Care and Mental Health Services
- Tobacco Cessation
- Primary Care Provider Connections
- Cancer Screening Referrals
- Augusta LIFE Wellness Facebook Page – Click here
- Augusta LIFE Wellness PULSE Page (team member access only) – Click here
- Augusta LIFE YouTube Channel – Click here
The Augusta LIFE Wellness Program believes that team member wellness is a vital aspect of building a happier workplace. Our goal is to empower our program members with the appropriate knowledge and tools so they can take action to improve their health.