The Augusta Health Joint Center staff knows everyone who comes to us is unique.
That’s why our care—from pre-operative services to post-op care—is centered on the patient’s needs. Working as a dedicated team, we focus on making the patient feel informed, empowered and supported every step of the way.
Enjoy large, private rooms in a separate wing of the hospital reserved for joint replacement patients only.
Fully Furnished Gym
A fully furnished gym, with gorgeous views that make patients feel inspired.
- Pain management expertise
- Activity replicas - Steps & curb heights, Car mobility, Bathtub
- Teaching for family members or friends
- Personalized ice therapy system
- Individualized 1:1 therapy
- Informative Guidebook that prepares the patient for the whole spectrum of operative care
When it comes to joint replacement, the Joint Center offers significant benefits. We offer the most up-to-date techniques and technology. And, we have an experienced surgical team who have trained at some of the top teaching institutions in the country.
Every surgeon, nurse, therapist, and administrator works together to create and execute individualized treatment plans for our patients. It all adds up to an extremely low complication rate and better quality of life for our patients.