Transportation Services provides non-emergency ambulance and medical wheelchair transportation to physician offices, medical facilities, nursing homes, and dialysis and radiology treatment centers.
Call to Reserve
Although we provide on-call coverage, please book in advance to avoid time delays. We also assist community volunteer rescue!
Staunton (540) 332-5777 Waynesboro (540) 932-5777
Available 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Bath County Community Hospital
- Medical College of Virginia
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Roanoke Area Hospitals
- Sentara (RMH)
- Western State Hospital
- Woodrow Wilson Rehabilitation Center
The Ambulance Transport Team includes:
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- EMT Cardiac Technician/EMT Intermediate
- EMT Paramedic