Outpatient Physical Therapy
Physical Therapists focus on maximizing patients' mobility, strength, and function. Our physical therapists use evidence-based evaluation and testing procedures to develop individualized treatment plans for our patients.
Our services include:
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation (General and Sports-specific)
- Aquatic Therapy
- Adult Neurological Rehabilitation
- Vestibular Rehabilitation including Balance Training, Fall Prevention, and Vertigo treatment
- Industrial Therapy including Ergonomic Assessments and Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Wheelchair evaluations
- Oncology Rehabilitation including the Strength After Breast Cancer Program®
- Orthotic fabrication and fitting/The Runner's Clinic
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- TMJ Therapy
Treatment interventions may be carried out by a Physical Therapist (PT) or a Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), who work under the supervision of the therapist. All PT and PTA personnel on staff at Augusta Health are licensed by the Virginia Board of Physical Therapy.