Our Respiratory Care department offers a full range of inpatient therapeutic and diagnostic services to see how well your lungs are working. Our therapists also provide education services, such as Living with COPD and our Asthma Awareness Program.
Available tests include:
- Pre- and post-bronchodilator function studies
- Carbon monoxide diffusion studies
- Simple pulse oximetry
- Pre- and post-exercise studies
- Arterial blood gas studies
- Spirometry (most common breathing test)
Sleep Disorder Studies
Do you have symptoms of sleep apnea, such as snoring and chronic fatigue? We conduct overnight sleep disorder studies in our state-of-the-art Sleep Clinic.