Share our view from the valley.
"Augusta is a community-based hospital, which makes it feel more like a family. I love my department and the great atmosphere."
Erica – Radiology Clerical Assistant
Our beautiful location of Fishersville is a great place to live and raise a family, with a wealth of amenities both locally and nearby. Once you live in the Shenandoah Valley, it's hard to imagine ever wanting to leave. Nestled in picturesque central Virginia, our area offers:
- Friendly people and communities where an outstanding quality of life includes attractive and affordable real estate
- An excellent education system with both private and public schools and universities, including the University of Virginia, James Madison University and Mary Baldwin University
- Easy access to the Appalachian Trail and parkways, featuring a wealth of recreational opportunities, including fly fishing, kayaking, horseback riding and hiking
- A convenient location between the cities of Staunton and Waynesboro, with endless opportunities to experience the culture of the community through dining, theater, museums, festivals, wineries, craft breweries and historic attractions
- Warm summers and mild winters that make for comfortable year-round living, complemented by the scenic beauty of rolling green pastures, farmsteads and forested mountains
- A superior network of highways providing easy access to Charlottesville, Richmond, Washington D.C. and Virginia Beach